Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Those chairs need a facelift.


In my last post, you may have noticed the ugly ass cushions on our dining room chairs. We got our table and chairs about a year ago, and I intended to reupholster them immediately. I'm not sure where the past year went, but we have lived with this lovely fabric for too long.

Yeah, it looks like a Vera Bradley knockoff threw up on my chairs. So, since I'm on vacation this week, there is no more excuse for procrastination. I went to my new favorite discount fabric store, Fabric World, and got some upholstery fabric, and now we have new chairs! It's amazing what you can do with a yard and a half of fabric and a staple gun.





1 Comments:

Blogger Miss_Critiki said...

I love them!! Polka dots are my favorite!

9/20/2007 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home