Friday, April 28, 2006

Nautie


I finished knitting a Nautie, an adorable little nautiloid designed by Beth Skwarecki in this summer's Knitty. Even my husband likes it, and he is normally not attracted to plush. He also appreciates Ms. Skwarecki's sea anemone and clown fish, which I hope to attempt in the future. The nautiloid gets lonely, you know.

Other than that, knitting has been a bit boring lately due to lots and lots of pregnant people. Why so many baby blankets all at once, girls? Couldn't y'all stagger it a bit?

3 Comments:

Blogger Annigan said...

Cute nautie! :)

I hear you on the pregnant friends... I've got 6 on my baby-knitting list right now. Eeps!

4/29/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger woolly_booger said...

Wow, I thought I was in bad shape with four!

4/29/2006 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Nautie! The seaanemone and clown fish would go perfectly with it.

Fortunately only one baby due in July, but I won't knit for it.

5/01/2006 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home